Be sure to visit our Facebook Page for Special Seasonal Offers at the Creekside Cabins & Restaurant!
Week Nights: $75
Week End & Holiday Nights: $109
Rates above are for a party of two. Please print out the coupon below and present it at check in to benefit from these special rates.
Call (928) 632-0777.
(We require a 72 hour notice for cancellations.)
Prescott, AZ Area Rustic, Old West-style Lodging at the Creekside Lodge Preserve & Cabins:
Get Away From It All!
We Offer Private Cabins Furnished
Enjoy the Continental Breakfast we have for sale in our lobby after spending the night in one of our rustic Old West-style cabins!
From the large porch on your cabin you can watch the native wildlife. Enjoy a comfortable cabin with a fireplace, microwave and small refrigerator. Many cabins even have indoor Jacuzzi-type tubs.
The Creekside Lodge, or "The Preserve" (as we like to call it), fronts on State Highway 69, which offers quick and easy access to some of the more entertaining points in the Prescott, Arizona region.
Call us today for more information.
Print out this page with the coupon below & present it at check-in to take advantage of our Internet Special:
The Creekside Preserve offers Prescott area visitors something rare in Prescott lodging, such as...
- Private cabins on Big Bug Creek.
- Your own private porch overlooking the Big Bug Creek area. (The creek runs seasonally.)
- A romantic heart-shaped jacuzzi hot tub in most rooms.
- Cabins with comfortable king beds.
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and cable tv in each room.
- A comfortable lodge with many amenities.
- We are animal friendly! Bring your dog with you ($10 a night extra charge per pet).
- We are close to two of Northern Arizona's most popular casinos.
- Outdoor lovers enjoy our close proximity to the Prescott National Forest (approximately 4 miles).
- ATV riders and back-country explorers love the endless miles of trails and many historical sites that wait to be discovered in the area!
- You will be centally located to many fun things to do in the area.
- Enjoy our restaurant on-site (open for dinner every night, and for breakfast only on the week ends)! A delicious dinner is only short walk from your cabin.
- Our prices are amazingly low too! Reserve your Prescott area cabin