The Creekside Preserve:
A Very Short Drive to a Different State of Mind!
PArescott, AZ Lodging at it's Finest at the Creekside Lodge Preserve
Get Away From It All! We Offer
Private Cabins on the Creek
Enjoy a Complimentary Hot
From the large porch on your cabin you can watch the native wildlife. Enjoy a comfortable cabin with a fireplace, microwave and small refrigerator. Many cabins even have indoor Jacuzzi-type tubs.
The Creekside Lodge, or "The Preserve" (as we like to call it), fronts on State Highway 69, which offers quick and easy access to some of the more entertaining points in the Prescott, Arizona region.
Call us today for more information.
Rates (for a party of two). Print out the coupon below and present it at check in to benefit from these special rates. Our phone number is (928) 632-0777:
$69 a night
Week ends & holiday periods: $99 a night
Call (928) 632-0777 to ask about our low weekly rates (for seven consecutive nights).
Scroll down for our coupon and print and present this offer at check in.
Call (928) 632-0777 to reserve your Cabin with Private Jacuzzi. (We require a 72 hour notice for cancellations.)
The Creekside Preserve offers Prescott area visitors something rare in Prescott lodging, such as...
- Private cabins on Big Bug Creek.
- Your own private porch overlooking the Big Bug Creek area. (The creek runs seasonally.)
- A romantic heart-shaped jacuzzi hot tub in most rooms.
- Cabins with comfortable king beds.
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and cable tv in each room.
- Free continental breakfast.
- A comfortable lodge with many amenities.
The Creekside Preserve is a popular lodging spot for Prescott area visitors. Here's why...
- We are animal friendly! Bring your dog with you ($10 a night extra charge per pet).
- Trail rides are now available through Potagold Stables near the Creekside. Call (928) 632-4430 for information and rates.
- We are within close proximity to two of Northern Arizona's most popular casinos.
- Outdoor lovers enjoy our close proximity to the Prescott National Forest (approximately 4 miles).
- ATV riders and back-country explorers love the endless miles of trails and many historical sites that wait to be discovered in the area!
- You will be centally located to many fun things to do in the area.
- Enjoy our restaurant on-site (open for dinner every night, and for breakfast only on the week ends)! A delicious dinner is only short walk from your cabin.
- Our prices are amazingly low too! Reserve your Prescott area cabin today