Rustic Cabins overlooking the Creek Area with In-Room Hot Tubs and Fireplaces
Week Nights: $69 • Week End & Holiday Nights: $109
Welcome to Prescott, AZ Area Rustic, Old West-style Lodging
The Creekside Preserve offers Prescott area visitors something rare in Prescott lodging, such as...
- Private cabins on Big Bug Creek with comfortable king beds.
- Your own private porch overlooking the Big Bug Creek area. (The creek runs seasonally.)
- A romantic heart-shaped jacuzzi hot tub in most rooms.
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and cable tv in each room.
- A comfortable lodge with many amenities.
- We are animal friendly! Bring your dog with you ($10 a night extra charge per pet).
- Outdoor lovers enjoy our close proximity to the Prescott National Forest (approximately 4 miles).
You will be centally located to many fun things to do
in the area. We are close to two of Northern Arizona's most popular casinos. ATV riders and back-country explorers love the endless miles of trails and many historical sites that wait to be discovered in the area! Enjoy our restaurant on-site open for dinner every night, and for breakfast (weekends only)! A delicious dinner is only short walk from your cabin. Our prices are amazingly low too! Reserve your Prescott area cabin